Buffalo sauce is one of my favorite sauces of all time – and it’s so EASY to make a vegan version! It’s one of my signature recipes – definitely my most requested recipe of all time. What to put it on, you ask? Instead of animal “stuff” or even tofu, give these cauliflower “wings” a try. Warning: they are totally addictive!
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup organic corn meal
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (or more!) vegan buffalo sauce
- vegan ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond milk, corn meal, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk corn meal mixture until all clumps are gone.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the cornmeal mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place pieces into a large mixing bowl with vegan buffalo sauce.
- Toss gently until each piece is well covered.
- Serve with store-bought or home-made vegan ranch dressing.