Chocolate Bark with Pumpkin Seeds and Sea Salt
If you want to have something a little sweet and a little savory, this is the perfect snack or dessert! The combination of the sweetness of the chocolate, the savoriness of the pumpkin seeds, and the sea salt is just plain divine. And hey – it has pumpkin seeds and dark chocolate, so it’s health food, right? (At least that’s what I tell myself.) Plus, it’s so easy to make! Be careful though – it’s addictive.
- 2 10 oz. bags vegan chocolate chips or 20 oz. bulk vegan dark chocolate, chopped
- about 1 teaspoon sea salt + more for topping
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Mix in salt and pumpkin seeds.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with freezer or wax paper. Spread in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the top with sea salt and put in the fridge or freezer to chill.
- Break into pieces once it has hardened – you choose the size!
*Note: The bark will melt if you don’t keep it reasonably cold! So store in a freezer-safe container in the fridge or freezer to keep fresh.