This is better than French fries. Really. There is no magic to this recipe – one I almost hesitate to call a recipe, it’s so easy. And I promise you, a vegetable never tasted so good! I can almost guarantee it’ll be one of your favorite cauliflower dishes. If you’re not fond of curry powder, experiment with different spices, try a squeeze of lemon juice, or add fresh herbs. It will all be good.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into pieces
- extra virgin olive oil (to taste)
- 1-2 tablespoons curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower in olive oil to coat and put it in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with foil and roast for 15 minutes. This will steam the cauliflower.
- Remove the cover, stir, and continue to roast in 10 minute increments, stirring every 10 minutes, until you achieve the desired level of caramelization. I usually roast mine for a total of 40-50 minutes.