Epic Road Trip 2017
Many of you know I spent most of the month of August on the road and returned to NC in early September. Here are the stats for this year’s epic road trip:
- 30 days;
- 7,527 miles;
- 19 states;
- 4 mini-disasters
- key stuck in camper door, had to be drilled out before even getting out of NC;
- crazy-ass hailstorm in Wyoming (no joke – check out the Wyoming Hail Storm Video);
- driver’s side window busted by a road crew in Utah; and
- camper tire blowout near Gallup, NM;
- countless awesome meals;
- incredible views of this beautiful country;
- one bear, one snake, one swarm of dragonflies, one deer using the toilet right in front of me (yes she did squat to pee when I took a picture from about 20 feet away), and countless bugs – many of them made it back to NC on the camper and the Tahoe;
- many new friends from around the globe – and some of their homes are now on my bucket list of places to visit (starting with Lanzarote, Canary Islands);
- one Clarity Breathwork training, Levels 1-4 (I am now a Clarity Breathwork Practitioner and am taking clients – more on that in a later post, or e-mail me for details);
- renewed sense of purpose and excitement for this Earth walk;
- tons of gratitude; and
- priceless memories.
The camper has a few bumps and bruises, as does the Tahoe…but what does one expect after 7,500+ miles across the country and back? I’m pretty proud of BAT (my big-ass Tahoe) and the Surveyor.
That was a whirlwind. But you know what? It’s good to be home…for now.
Next year? Maybe summer in New England…