Everyday Essentials: DIY Razor Relief Potion
Summer is still in full swing, and that means a lot of things – including sun, sand, surf, swimwear…and SHAVING. It’s no fun, but we have to do it (or risk being ridiculed at the beach, lol). Razors may be inevitable, but razor burn is not. This easy Razor Relief Potion will soothe even the most sensitive skin and make razor burn a thing of the past.
- 1/2 cup carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil
- 1/4 cup rosewater (you can find it at most health food stores)
- 5 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- 5 drops Helichrysum essential oil (this stuff is magic!)
- Put carrier oil and rosewater in a glass spray or pump bottle.
- Add essential oils and shake to combine thoroughly.
- To use, spray directly on skin or place 2-3 pumps in palms and rub on affected skin.
(*Recipe adapted from the official doTERRA blog – find this and other great DIY essential oil recipes on it: https://doterra.com/US/en/blog/.)
This is just one of the ways I use essential oils in my daily life (and yes, it’s true…I’m a self-proclaimed essential oils junkie). To learn more about how you can use oils in your daily life to promote wellness naturally, contact me!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.