Instant Pot Pasta
A while back, I made an Easy One Pot Pasta that was SO SIMPLE – I didn’t think dinner could get any easier. I don’t say this often, but…I was wrong. This pasta in the Instant Pot is crazy easy and makes plenty of food, in just a few minutes. Don’t you just love one-pot meals?
- 1 package whole wheat penne pasta (or other pasta of choice)
- 1 jar of tomato basil pasta sauce (I used Field Day organic)
- 1 jar of filtered water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups of kale, finely chopped
- Pour the olive oil into the Instant Pot and begin the saute function on low.
- When the oil is hot, add the shallots. Saute them until translucent and soft, stirring often.
- Add the garlic. Saute for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant and softened.
- Turn the saute function off, and add the pasta, sauce, water, kale, and salt and pepper to the pot.
- Using the manual function, set the IP for 4 minutes.
- Let the pot naturally release.
- Stir and enjoy!