I saw this dressing on an episode of “The Chef and the Dietitian” and I couldn’t WAIT to make it. This is, hands down, the best dressing I’ve ever had. And it is incredibly healthy to boot! Thanks so much, Plant-Based Dietitian Julieanna Hever and Chef AJ. They call it their “house dressing,” and I am sure you’re going to love it.
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 tablespoons lime
- 4 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 8 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- Whisk together the tahini and the water until the tahini is completely dissolved.
- Add all of the other ingredients and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Enjoy on a salad, over greens, or as a dip for veggies…the possibilities are endless!