Ten Ways to Use Lavender Essential Oil
As my essential oils mentor said, lavender is the “Swiss army knife” of essential oils. If you’re interested in implementing essential oils in your daily health and wellness routine, lavender is a good place to start. Read on for 10 of the many uses of lavender essential oil!
- Burns: apply 2-3 drops to soothe the pain of a minor burn.
- Calm: diffuse or rub a couple of drops in your hands and inhale to calm the mind.
- Sleep aid: same method in as # 2, or rub oil on your hands and transfer to pillow!
- Cuts/scrapes: apply directly to the injury to stop bleeding and clean the wound.
- Bee stings/insect bites: put a drop on a bite or sting to reduce swelling and stop irritation.
- Chapped lips or skin: rub oil on for relief.
- Scent your laundry: put a few drops on a dryer sheet to scent your clothes.
- Eczema/dermatitis: mix with a carrier oil and use topically for eczema or dermatitis.
- Scar tissue: to reduce or minimize scar tissue, rub on the affected area.
- Bikini line: apply to skin post-shave, neat. Keeps irritation to a minimum – I promise!
Contact me to learn more about certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.