The first time I made this, it was for buffalo tofu bites. I couldn’t get enough of it! I admit, I put it on everything. (I might have been known to eat it with a spoon, lol.) I usually make a double or triple batch and freeze some for later use – because I ALWAYS have buffalo sauce on hand! It’s addictive. Serious yum.
- 1/2 cup vegan buttery spread
- 1 cup Texas Pete Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- garlic powder to taste (optional…but isn’t everything better with garlic?)
- Melt the vegan buttery spread in a sauce pot over medium heat.
- Add other ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Stir constantly to make sure the sauce doesn’t burn and that everything is fully blended.
- That’s it! Incredibly easy and, like I said, completely addictive.