Isn’t everything better with ranch dressing? I really like it on sandwiches or as a dip for raw veggies. And I will admit that I like to dip my pizza crusts in it. The strange thing? I rarely use it as an actual dressing on salads!
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream (from scratch or store bought)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice (depends on how tart you like it)
- salt & pepper to taste
- non-dairy milk or water to thin, if needed
- Whisk all ingredients together.